Tinman Tinman

good stuff but...

Good video and graphics and such however if a robot can feel such emotion than technically it should be able to feel love or some sort of it. basically, if a robot can cry and have a breakdown like that than it basically is human or the emotions of humans are there. I realize that I am not making sense but yeah

BlackmarketKraig responds:

I think I understand what you're saying... that the robot is essentially human after all, because it DOES have emotion, however limited... is that right?

Thanks for reviewing.

"Porcelain" "Porcelain"

Amazing

Good job man, I really really enjoyed this a lot.

Milk Bandages Milk Bandages

Exactly

This show kicks all ass

mumbla responds:

I like your flash too :)

Bill gate's dark secret. Bill gate's dark secret.

Yes, this was funny, but this 30 second video is not good enough for the frontpage. I mean its way to short and not funny enough.

Injections are fun! Injections are fun!

nice try

well it was funny in concept, but Flash wise this video sucked, I would have spent more time on animation and good drawings, the script was there but the drawing was just sub par.

When I was your Age When I was your Age

good job

that was awsome holy crap keep going

DE1: The Ultimate Flash DE1: The Ultimate Flash

meh

just another cartoon nothing special

out Of order out Of order

not to bad

make more vids, you can only get better from here

demonhunter667q responds:

thanks man.. .. .guys like you make me feel so good..but seriously...the other people .. . they seriusly make me want to uninstal flash ...almost made me want to cry...i thought people would like it. .. .

The Amphetatrix The Amphetatrix

Good job

I liked this, It was well done. good job

College University pt 8 College University pt 8

Great!!!!

I love College U this was great!!!!! but the sound went out of sync like 2 0r 3 min in